Samsung has introduced another new smartphone which is Samsung GT-S3850 Corby II, GT-S3850 Corby II comes in different design compared to previous models of Corby. GT-S3850 Corby II smartphone features 3.14 inch touch screen Samsung Corby, 2 megapixel camera, stereo FM radio with RDS, 3.5 mm audio port, and more. Supports up to 16 GB memory card slot for Micro SD, Microsoft Exchange and social center. The phone pad is capable of recording video in QVGA resolution at 15 frames per second.
The Samsung touchscreen smartphone has TouchWiz UI and 1000 mAh battery which provides talk time of 9.5 hours. It comes in different colors, ie, white, pink and yellow. It is expected that the Samsung GT-S3850 Corby II Smartphone will be available in late March 2011. It will be launched in Germany first, then Europe, Middle East, Latin America, Asia, India, China and Africa. Unfortunately, there is no information about its price.
Samsung GT-S3850 Corby II Smartphone Features
- 3.14-inch touchscreen display
- Supports quad-band GSM/EDGE network
- 2 megapixel camera
- Up to 16GB micro SD memory card slot support
- Able to record video in QVGA resolution at 15fps
- Supports Microsoft Exchange, & Social Hub
- Stereo FM with RDS, & 3.5 mm audio port
- Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity
- Includes 1000 mAh battery